[AccessD] Math equations

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 21 13:15:23 CDT 2013

 Hi Jim --

Thank you for the link.
I see C# is missing from the stats but I do not care that much - C# + SQL + JavaScript(+CSS + HTML5) should be good enough I suppose to cover all my current and prospect customers projects.
And there are a lot of advanced open source C# projects on CodePlex - so many that I will probably never have time to investigate even 1% of them.
And CodeProject web side has many advanced articles on using C#.
I can also do C/C++ programming if that will be needed.
And I have 10+ years full time past experience with macro-assemblers - that can be "revived" in the case of long term projects.

I do like Python and Ruby "dynamic beasts" - I do not have experience with them but C#5.0 has many features of the modern dynamic languages so I doubt I will ever need to use Python and Ruby in real life projects, but who knows...

<<<
The Pro JavaScript + jQuery Design Patterns section looks very interesting.

Yes, just make sure your real life programming gets Software Design Patterns applied when they are really needed.

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Четверг, 21 марта 2013, 10:14 -07:00 от "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamil:
>
>Thanks for the response and the great links. (This should keep me
>entertained for days)
>
>Here is a link to an interesting graph that is very telling:
>
>http://www.dofactory.com/images/javascript-github3.jpg
>
>Note: that the graph information was acquired from Github and probably not a
>true representation of the entire web based world.
>
>The Pro JavaScript + jQuery Design Patterns section looks very interesting.
>
>Jim

<<< skipped >>>