[AccessD] OT: C#/ASP.NET - Was - Re[2]: Math equations

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Thu Mar 21 19:30:55 CDT 2013

My understanding is that ASP.net usage is actually on the decline, as far as I know. Not drastically, but...

As for Azure, we'll see in a years time. ;) Hopefully Microsoft can avoid embarrassing mistakes like when the entire Azure was down due to someone forgetting to renew an SSL certificate. Microsoft is also known to kill projects at a whim, even if they have an avid userbase. XNA for instance. If they can't seriously compete with Amazon (which I doubt they can), then I can see that happening. Especially if they have a change of leadership, which I am almost certain they will, as they are bleeding left and right.

- Hans