[AccessD] OT: C#/ASP.NET - Was - Re[2]: Math equations

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 24 11:02:26 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

Thank you for the links.

I will definitely take advantage of Windows 90 day free offer to see if I
can launch a product.

Jim

Aside: very busy now as the tax system is being changed. It separates the
direct tax structure into two distinct tax groups, each with different base
rates, applies those taxes differently depending on what products being sold
and it is all due by the end of the month. This is a bit of a windfall for
developers and business support techs.