[AccessD] Access 2007 - How to unfilter / unsort

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue May 21 15:56:40 CDT 2013

" the sort order of a table is undefined"

True

So if you want to see it in a particular order you have to write a query.

Not true and never has been.  You can go directly into a table, click on the field header and
execute a sort which will sort ascending / descending on that column.  This is just Access "helpful
stuff" that has always been around.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it