[AccessD] 2.0 to web-enabled

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu May 30 19:42:21 CDT 2013

Agreed,  If you are just upload the tables that should be too much of an issue -depending on which back end you end up using, the quality of the source data and the relationships between that data / tables.

Application?  Agree with Stuart.  Far better off starting from scratch. Hell you would probably be anyway.  I haven't known anyone to use 2.0 for years (maybe decades?)

Cheers
Darryl