[AccessD] Questions on 32-bit 64-bit - Applications Developed with Access-2007

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 15:21:29 CDT 2013

I am not disagreeing Darryl, but I do want to point out that without moving
to 64-bit office, I don't think you get any advantage at all from Excel
having more memory on the PC to do whatever it needs. While using more
memory for other applications, I think Excel 32-bit still will only try to
make use of up to 2 GB of memory.

So if I am having "issues" with 32 bit excel running under win 7 32-bit
with 4gb memory, nothing has improved to run 32 bit Excel running under win
7 64-bit with 8GB memory. So I have surmised.

That's what I have been able to surmise anyway.