[AccessD] Error creating emails in Outlook in Win8

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Aug 13 11:54:12 CDT 2014

Carolyn,

 Do the users receiving the errors receive them consistently or no?   Do you
do anything different with the subject line when an attachment exists?

 I think as a starting point I'd check for add-ins in Outlook and disable
them.  Also since your using Outlook, are you using any 3rd party libs to
avoid the security prompts?  If so, I'd check that your up to date with any
changes.

Jim.