[AccessD] Most common problems/situations

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 19 15:13:48 CDT 2014

Hi Arthur

Keeping individual user settings for datasheet forms (coloumn order and widths, frozen coloums, sorting, filtering). I built a system for that for a client - a major task I can tell - but why isn't that a built in (selectable) feature?

A much faster Format Conditions system. FC is very useful but very slow if you have hundreds of coloumns.

Creation of ribbons. It just can't be true that you need a third party tool to get productive on this.

A new language. "C# for Applications". Whatever other than the outdated VBA.

/gustav