[AccessD] Access 2013 Field Name Capitaliaation

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 16:17:03 CST 2014

Give up and accept that Microsoft knows best?  Mail cat feces to everyone at Microsoft?  Follow
Arthur to another database product entirely?  Take up Yoga and consider your navel?  Copious
quantities of attitude enhancing drugs?

All of those suggestions are better than shooting yourself.

;)

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it