[AccessD] Access 2007 Upsizing Wizard Missing

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Feb 17 17:52:59 CST 2014

Might be a bit OT here, but in A2010 the SQL Server migration tool is on the ribbon in the Access app and works well.  Indeed I only used it the other day to move the a few hundred tables from an Access database to SQL Server 2012 (Express).

It is on the Ribbon under "Database Tools".  it straightforward to do.

Regards
Darryl.