[AccessD] Back-End DB is locking...WHY?!

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:04:54 CST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> It was posted to see if there were any fanbois around. ;-)

Well, you got me!

As a last comment before this conversation goes totally off-topic, I
recently had a great experience when the Toshiba HD in my Macbook failed.
 I bought a new drive, installed it, then booted up the Macbook.  It booted
into Restore mode, and asked if I wanted to restore from Time Machine.  It
wasn't long before I was back running as if nothing had happened at all -
Windows (Parallels) included.

Doug