[AccessD] Back-End DB is locking...WHY?!

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 22:15:34 CST 2014

Anecdotes belong in the dotes (i.e., dotards) annex.

Where is the real learning from the life "experience" we've claimed to lay
claim to.

No one has time for real science anymore!

Should not make blanket statements that lead people astray without first
canceling out noise and wrong assumptions.

Ah but then again where would the fun be…?