[AccessD] Code Help for subforms

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Jan 28 12:07:21 CST 2014

Ahhh...so simple! Thank you very much Gustav!

I thought the issue was going to be so much more complex. I didn't get
an error at first...a request for me to input for a parameter...which
was actually the value of the field I was calling. This was very odd to
me.

So, again...Thank you!!!

>>> "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk> 1/28/2014 12:47 PM >>>
Hi John

These are strings:

                sfrmSurveys.LinkMasterFields = "txtIdentifier"

/gustav