[AccessD] off topic

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:19:01 CDT 2014

Hi Anita,

There is a way to temporarily stop delivery of list email.

1) Goto http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/options/accessd/anita@ddisolutions.com.au
and login. If you dont' remember your password, click the password
reminder button at the bottom of that page
2) Scroll about 1/2 way down the page to the row that says "Mail delivery"
3) Mark that as disabled
3a) If you are subbed to more than one list and want to disable
delivery on all your lists, check the "Set globally" checkbox
4) Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit
my Changes"

When you have returned follow the same steps but select enabled
instead of disabled and save. You list mail will then start up again.

Hope that helps,
Bryan