[AccessD] Limiting a group by number of records

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:39:24 CDT 2014

<http://www.devx.com/dbzone/Article/41808>

That's an old article. I haven't worked much with the ribbon version of
Access and I'm not doing any database development anymore. I can't believe
how much I've forgotten!

Has Access improved this particular solution? I want to write about it
again, but I don't want to leave out any new developments.

Thoughts?

I know I wrote about this several times, but I just can't remember any of
it now... I hate getting old. I can't even find my old Inside Access
journals to go looking. :(

Susan H.