[AccessD] corrupt database - backup rather out-dated.

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:39:33 CDT 2014

Backing up is nowhere near as important at working incrementally,
methodically, not haphazardly - and architecting (as my friend David on the
Excel lists calls the process). But my brain is not working well and my
body is falling apart since cervical disk disease began affecting my arm.

So much so that this darned application has been interrupted
eleventy-eleven times, and I never seem to know where I am/was/am trying to
get to because I attack it and quit it at such irregular intervals.

The amount of design work and code I lost due to corruption is only 4 hours
or so...

Not knowing what I was doing as of the last backup or where I really will
be as of the next, is far more discouraging.

Backups without good documentation as to what point in the development
cycle that backup was taken is not much use. I need more progress notes,
not more backups.