[AccessD] corrupt database - backup rather out-dated.

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Jun 3 19:02:32 CDT 2014

Yeah, I can see your point there.  Trying to pick things up when you haven't looked at it for a while is usually a hard slog so having a backup may not be super useful in that context, although better than nothing.

Sometimes if I am deep in coding on a Friday - I will leave myself a stack of notes so it makes Monday AM a bit easier and faster.
Plenty of times I have come back to it on the Monday and struggle to get back into the flow of things again, or even remember where I was heading!

Great Advice Bill.

Cheers
Darryl.