[AccessD] Windows 8

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:55:30 CST 2014

Darryl, I have to laugh that they bothered putting Win 98 in the table,
just to show it at 0.00%. I appreciate your posting what you did because it
surprised me 8 is as far along as it is, in just a couple years. Weird. I
took the only win 8 machine I owned back to the store where I bought it. I
wonder if sales are one way in that compilation?

;)

It was interesting to see Win 8/8+ has more market share than all Mac
software combined.

I read that in Dec 2013 Win 7 had its biggest monthly market share gain in
a year, continuing to rise even while MS presses manufacturers and the
public to adopt 8.1. In my non industry expert guess it is due to the fact
that sales of XP are not commercially available anymore maybe?