[AccessD] Windows 8

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 4 23:10:01 CST 2014

Ok, I guess I should have looked at the original link.

But if that is the case, the figures are likely to be even more distorted in favour of consumer
rather than business machines..

Any web browsing tally ignores the huge pool of corprate machines which don't have direct
access to the web.  How many of those machines at IBM that you have been involved with
recently have direct web access?

--
Stuart