[AccessD] apocalypse someday...

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 16:04:46 CST 2014

Speaking of moving forwards.

Does any geeky guy/gal want to weigh in on whether SSDs are worth the
humongous price per gb difference versus standard (spinning platter) HDDs?

I think that this is may be one area where the speed/durability gap between
laptop and desktop is levelled.

My only reason besides cost for not switching over is I don't want to go
through more re - installs of my "everything". But if I find out for sure I
can upgrade without installing everything (and fr--no Dell won't give me
any coaching because "Our policy at Dell forbids us from talking about
data." Excuse me, you are a tech company and that involves data, right
hmmm? Fuhgettaboudit.

BB