[AccessD] Smokin deal on SSD

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:24:30 CDT 2014

The thing to know is that all this stuff does not matter.  You have no control over it in any way
shape or form, so how it does it is irrelevant.  Just know that EVERY SSD does this kind of thing in
some fashion, and then get on with your life.  The only reason I even went into it is because you asked.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it

On 3/13/2014 3:16 PM, Bill Benson wrote:
> As for what I would do, I would teleport the data into another dimension,
> FTL. Then bring it back later: it will be younger than it was, and it might
> come back carrying  my missing socks from the dryer. But that's me. You
> asked.

---