[AccessD] field cannot be updated...

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 18:54:37 CDT 2014

Can you make changes BEFORE you add a record? It smells like one of those
not update able query issue that happens when Access can't prove to itself
there could be one and only one record that reults from the join. Which
would be, if you joined on a key that is unique in both tables. Is IDPerson
unique in both tables?

If not, I would be surprised you could update existing records either,
whether the field be aa or sex.