[AccessD] field cannot be updated...

Kostas Konstantinidis kost36 at otenet.gr
Fri Mar 14 04:39:24 CDT 2014

Hi Bill,
no, it's unique only in people and not in peoplefilms because the most usual
for a person is to appear more than one time in the same movie (e.g. as
director and as an actor too)

the weird is that it works for another similar database (for short films) in
which the relationships are designed exactly the same field by field

people
ID_people --> Auto increment, Primary, Not Null, Unique
person      --> Primary, Not Null, Unique
sex            --> a simple checkbox

peoplefilms
aa_peoplefilms --> Auto increment, Primary, Not Null
ID_films            --> Primary, Not Null
ID_person         --> Primary, Not Null

thank's for your response

/kostas