[AccessD] Should Business use Access?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 6 01:17:53 CDT 2014

The only weakness to Access is that it can not just port to the web...outside of that every feature is covered. But with the way the New Microsoft has been advancing as of late it might now be a possibility.

I heard that at the large Linux fest, in Bellingham, Washington, on the last weekend, Microsoft showed up in force...and that has never happened before anywhere.

Jim