[AccessD] [dba-OT] Why You Shouldn't Use Spreadsheets ForImportant Work

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed May 28 18:18:54 CDT 2014

Amen to this Bill.  I always turn Auto-recover off, it is more trouble that it is worth and can slow thing right down as well.  Just save the darn workbook whenever you need too.  How hard is it add "ctrl+s" to your keystrokes when required?

The vast majority of errors I audit and fix are due to ignorance and carelessness.  You either seem to understand spreadsheet logic or you don't.

Hmmmm...