[AccessD] Adding the same characters to each new entry

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:55:39 CST 2014

I seem to remember an easy way to concatenate the same characters to each
new input value. For instance, let's say I want the letters AB in front of
each employee number. If I'm generating both, I can do it easily enough,
but if the user is entering a number, I want the control to accept the
number, but display the AB - without the user entering the AB.

I thought you could do this very easily, but I don't remember how.

Susan H.