[AccessD] Adding the same characters to each new entry

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 12 05:13:30 CST 2014

Hi Susan

I would position a locked textbox in front of the input textbox, both borderless, with a rectangle around. Then put AB into to first textbox.
When displayed elsewhere, set the Format to prefix with AB.

Of course, you can have BeforeUpdate code to run that prefixes with AB if not present but saving such fixed prefixes only leads to problems.

/gustav