[AccessD] Error 3027 in A2003 runtime

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Oct 21 07:58:05 CDT 2014

Steve,

Make sure:

A. At the file level, the directory and the DB file are not marked
read-only.
B. In regards to "A", note that under Windows 7 and on ward, many
directories are protected and virtualized (their not where you think they
are).   Put the app in it's own directory.
C. Make sure the users have full create, read, write, and delete privs for
the directory where the DB resides.
D. Check from the command prompt using SET that TMP and/or TEMP environment
variables point to valid drives and directories and that the user has full
rights for them.

Jim.