[AccessD] File locations of Access Template BMPs

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:28:39 CDT 2014

I can't answer that question, but I can tell you what I do when I have the
need. :)

1. If you are on Win 7 (vista?) or later, use the Snipping Tool  to capture
the area of the screen that you want.
You can also pres Alt+ Print Screen to capture the current screen

2. Paste into MS Paint.

3. Crop the image and save as .jpg/.png

4. Use as needed ;)