[AccessD] File locations of Access Template BMPs

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 14:41:01 CDT 2014

Maybe the 'image' is embedded in a dll, or the database - see

How to Extract the Metafile from an OLE Control
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;119395

and
http://www.lebans.com/oletodisk.htm

and from memory, you may find a windows SDK or programming lab included
something to brows the objects embedded in files - I remember - a long while ago
using one to 'manage' many small images that were held in a single file.

JimB