[AccessD] how to control what to print in a report...

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:51:30 CDT 2014

Oops managed to send with my big clumsy fingers before finished lol

Cool, there is another way I used to do things like that as well.  I would
some times have an additional single field in my query which built the row
something like:

PrintRow1: iif(checkTS=True, "TScore: " & T_Score & "       ", "") &
iif(checkZS=True, "ZScore: " & Z_Score, "")

Then in the report just have one field for the line called PrintRow1

Paul