[AccessD] Presenting data problem

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:51:04 CDT 2014

Arthur and Jim;

I'm seriously considering this route. The db is small enough that even if
in the future it proves troublesome, it should be easy to fix or even
rework.

Tomorrow, I will see about building a second table that defines the
disposition record -- and including all the possibilities in that one
table. I don't mind the blanks and Arthur's absolutely right, with the
right query, I can present the right fields using the same query/input form
with only one data source -- which is genius as far as I'm concerned.
Certainly will simplify things on my end.

Thank you!
Susan H.