[AccessD] Presenting data problem

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 05:51:23 CDT 2014

Well, the boss is simplifying things a great deal. All she really wants is
to track vaccines and vet visits. For vaccines, I'll need to know what
vaccines are expected and track when they're due and when they're applied.
For the vet visits, just date, comment, and the ability to scan lab
results. Getting all those vaccines by species will be the hard work -- but
the structure for it won't be so bad.

Susan H.