[AccessD] More hi-jinks

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:29:54 CST 2015

Gustav, I know you're right. I didn't really think this database would be
simple -- I knew it would be big -- at least, multi-purpose, but everything
relating back to the animals. However, I didn't anticipate the ... the
problems. :) I really did believe I was looking at a bunch of easily
related data, some data input forms, and some reports -- all easily wizard
generated. :)

Silly me... ;)

Susan H.