[AccessD] Change in the evaluation of IIF, or something else?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 5 08:28:41 CST 2015

Hi Andy

Good question. But it may have to do with that when using rst!fld your passing the full Field object while, of course, using the Value property only the value is passed.

And Weekday reads the parameter ByRef as you can see from IntelliSense; had it been ByVal it would probably have made no difference. I've noticed that just about none of the built-in functions take parameters ByVal.

/gustav