[AccessD] Change in the evaluation of IIF, or something else?

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 08:38:43 CST 2015

And yet if fld.value is not null, i.e. has a value then Weekday(rst!fld) works
happily. It only errors if the value is Null. Bizarre. Could cause me a whole
lot of grief. There could be a thousand places in the db where a built-in
function is passed something like rst!fld, and impossible to search for them
because fld could be anything as could the function name.
Ouch.

Andy