[AccessD] Access 2010 and Visual Studio 2013 interaction

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Feb 27 12:05:59 CST 2015

Folks,

A few months ago I  installed VS 2013 on my development machine. Had been
using 2010. Now when working on an Access project, Access 2010, when I open
the code window for the first time I get a dialog titled "Visual Studio 2010
(Isolated) - ENU" that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft
Visual Studio 2010 Shell (Isolated) - ENU... "

I can cancel this window and everything runs as it did before the VS 2013
installation. I did not remove VS 2010 as I still have projects I maintain
with it.

This isn't a big deal, but it would be nice to know what is causing this?

Doug