[AccessD] AccessDay Was: Re[2]: Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 18 13:15:55 CST 2015

 Hi Jack --

My two articles on "DEEP object concept" were published in Smart Access and Office/VBA(?) in in the end of 1997/beginning of 1998.
I have had them also published on my web site but this web site is down now.
I can send the articles to you offline somewhere the next week if I'll find them.

Here is  the link on one of the "DEEP"/WIthEvents tricks -  http://4tops.com/ms_access_tips/secwtrk.htm  (I have been working in the first part of 2000-ies for the company keeping some of my articles/tips online since then).

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Sun, 18 Jan 2015 13:46:48 -0500 from jack drawbridge <jackandpat.d at gmail.com>:
>Charlotte or Shamil,
>
>Yes, the cruise would be nice, but it seems $$/attendee  for such would be
>prohibitive.
>
>Is there a current link to the DEEP article(s)? I found some on
>Office-Archive but they have been deleted/moved.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Jack
>

>On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Charlotte Foust < charlotte.foust at gmail.com >
>wrote:
>
>> Don't flatter an old woman like that, Shamil.  It'll go to my head, which
>> is already big enough! ;-) <BLUSH/>
>>
>> Seriously, a comment like that means a lot coming from you.  I got started
>> with classes by reading your DEEP article.
>>
>> Charlotte
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Salakhetdinov Shamil < mcp2004 at mail.ru >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >  Hi Charlotte --
>> >
>> > I wish I could afford it too, maybe more for the fun to take a Caribbean
>> > Cruise than anything else..
>> >
>> > It's great to hear that you have a waiting queue of MS Access projects!
>> > You're an outstanding MS Access developer, no doubts.
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> >
>> > -- Shamil
<<< skipped >>>