[AccessD] AccessDay Was: Re[2]: Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:19:13 CST 2015

Thanks Charlotte.
That's the one I found but the some links within result in ..page not
found..??
I will review the links at bottom of that article "Relevant Pages".

I was looking for Shamil's article based on your comments. I also recall JC
referring to that article a few years back. (I'm just a little slower I
guess.)

Thanks,
Jack