[AccessD] Printing to PDF on 64 Bit

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 11:35:25 CST 2015

I have no experience with 64 bit Access. My only exposure to it was
that it was mistakenly installed on my new 64 bit Windows 7 machine at
work and after I realized it was 64 bit Office I immediately had the
machine reimaged with a fresh copy of 64 bit Windows and loaded with
32 bit Office and things have been working smoothly since.

As Charlotte said, Microsoft themselves recommends you not use 64 bit
Office unless you absolutely have to have some feature only available
there such as spreadsheets larger than 1 million rows.

Sorry can't help you with this one. Good luck with it.

GK