[AccessD] Printing to PDF on 64 Bit

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Jan 21 12:57:52 CST 2015

Thanks for the responses.

Unfortunately this is for a large corporate who have committed to this track
and will not be changed.

I managed to find a solution - Open the report first (although I would be
interested in knowing why it works):

        DoCmd.OpenReport "rptSurvey", acPreview, , , acHidden
        DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptSurvey", "PDFFormat(*.pdf)",
strFullName, False, "", , acExportQualityPrint
        DoCmd.Close acReport, "rptSurvey", acSaveNo

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand