[AccessD] Show Print Preview Ribbon for Popup Reports (x posted)

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Sun Jul 5 17:50:56 CDT 2015

Hi Listers,

(I have also sent this to Access-L but have not found a solution yet)

I have a Access 2010 database with many reports that are previewed  with
their Popup value set to Yes and Modal = No.   They are popup so that users
can move them around to see other open screens.

How can I show the print preview ribbon when the reports are Popup (the
ribbon shows ok if the reports are not Popup but that doesn't meet the users
requirements of being able to see multiple windows at once)?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand