[AccessD] Sub Subform not showing

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Jul 8 03:12:31 CDT 2015

Finally found a solution.  Sorry Bill not as imaginative as your suggestion
:)

Added the following line just before resetting the sub subform Recordset:

        Me!sfrQualitySurvey.Form!sfrQualitySurveyResult.SourceObject =
"sfrClientQualitySurveyResult"
        Set Me!sfrQualitySurvey.Form!sfrQualitySurveyResult.Form.Recordset =
rstTemp

Not sure why it works because printing the value of the SourceObject
property just before running the new line returns the same value.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone - we finally got it nailed.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand