[AccessD] Programmatically dissociate label from its parent control

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:35:27 CDT 2015

Anyone know a way to do this? I almost never like labels clinging to
controls when the parent controls are added. This happens en masse when
dragging fields onto a fresh form, and I have to select the labels one by
one and cut/paste, reposition them, which is a nuissance.

If there is a way to shut off the label feature entirely that might be an
adequate half-measure, but what I would really prefer is a way to loop
controls and dissociate them from the parent controls they may be clinging
to without having to eliminate them entirely (were that even possible).

Bill