[AccessD] Programmatically dissociate label from its parent control

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jul 27 11:43:43 CDT 2015

Not a solution but maybe a workaround.  I never drag the fields on to the
form - I use the Record Source property of the text box to bind the box.

When I have to get a bunch of bound controls on a form I create the first
one, unbound, dissociate the label and paste it in, position the label and
format the label and text box the way I want (the default format I rarely
use).  I then bind the text box by using the combo box on the record source
property. Then select the label and text box, ctrl-C, ctrl-V and walla,
another box and dissociated label.  Finally, select the record source from
the drop down list in the property sheet.

HTH

Rocky