[AccessD] Ac2013 running out of resources

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:14:54 CDT 2015

Update: After changing the report to run against a temporary table, instead
of a query, I got up to 66 reports before Access ran out of resources. I am
sure it has nothing to do with the query. I suspect it has something to do
with Access “hanging on” to its memory of what it has outputted to PDF,
rather than relinquishing whatever memory it required to do so. I have yet
to try Jim's changes, I am still trying to work out what the differences
are in the code. The problem, Jim, is that I have actually four (4) of
these different reports, the code slightly different for each.
By Partner - West
By Partner - East
By Manager - West
By Manager - East
So whatever you've done to this one I would have to make the same in the
other. Before I spend time trying to implement these changes could you tell
me what you have changed and why? Not sure what is a substantial change and
what is just extras, like error handling.