[AccessD] Delimiter Value (was: Automatic Update Function)

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Mar 3 10:01:49 CST 2015

This is an intriguing part of the discussion.  One perspective is to
find a symbol that will not accidentally be typed because it's not on a
standard keyboard.  The other perspective is to find a symbol that can
easily be used (because it is on a standard keyboard), but is not
commonly used for most typing and coding.  Fascinating.  I like the pipe
symbol because it fits with the second perspective.  I would like an
ALT+ASCII code symbol that is easy to remember and doesn't appear on a
standard keyboard, too, because it reduces the threat of accidental
typing.  Hmmm - pondering.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com