[AccessD] Delimiter Value (was: Automatic Update Function)

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Mar 3 10:20:58 CST 2015

Hi Gustav,

Okay, here's where the differences between national standard keyboards
come into play.  I don't have that little character on my American
QWERTY keyboard.  I also like the pipe sign, so as you say "why make
things more strange than necessary?"  I can't argue against that solid
logic!  :-)

Best,
TNF

Tina Norris Fields