[AccessD] Fwd: Re: Is it better to call Excel Macro from access, or manipulate from Access?

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:26:16 CDT 2015

Some opinions from additional excel experts David. I also by just gut
feeling would have coded this from Access.

On the flip side I might have treated Access like a backend and written
similar queries and transformations you might be running in Access with ADO
and put the project in Excel, if possible.