[AccessD] Fwd: Re: Is it better to call Excel Macro from access, or manipulate from Access?

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:27:26 CDT 2015

I want to keep it in Access because the report is just one step of many
that are ran from a menu system that I made.
I really am trying to dumb it down for the user as much as possible.

Press a button and a nicely formatted Excel file is placed in a certain
directory.

Last night, I did find some useful links:

http://datapigtechnologies.com/blog/index.php/running-an-excel-macro-from-access-or-another-excel-workbook/

http://bytes.com/topic/access/answers/902069-export-queries-excel-specific-sheet-specific-range

http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=249829

I think I can piece together something over the weekend that resembles a
rube-goldberg project :P

Thanks again,
David